wow shrimpfever is lame

robt666

well my package arrive from shrimpfever

guess what there all dead and looks like there dead for a long time like 4-5 days dead 

the water was cold as ice. 

this is what the guy said to me

Hello xxxxxx,

They should arrive alive, they are quite hardy. Yes I will add on the red rili for you into your invoice.

Thank you,

Tommy L
647-667-6161
www.ShrimpFever.com
Sales@shrimpfever.com

yeah right hardy you didn't pack it right. those poor shrimp and my money got wasted ill never order from that website ever again

im posting this to all shrimp furom

Hes located in Canada right? Where are you located? Did you contact him and let him know all were DOA? How were they packed poorly? I was considering buying shrimp from him at one point so im curious.  I have heard many great things about Tommy and his shrimp.

robt666 is located in canada as well. for those in the US who are thinking about ordering from Tommy. its illegal to ship shrimp over the border unless you have import license. 

I know Tommy does ship a lot of shrimp to the US, but I'd hate to see a customer get burned by customs one day.

vancouver. yes i emailed him  since now its been 4 days no reply. oh it was packed well but the shrimp is dead 4-5 days judging how the shrimp looks i heard great things too but when i received my shrimp dead he isnt great to me any more

yeah right hardy you didn't pack it right. those poor shrimp and my money got wasted ill never order from that website ever again

im posting this to all shrimp furom

Im not trying to stir the pot but you posted that he didnt pack it right but then just said he packed them fine?  Did you try calling him, he left you a number? Sometimes emails get missed and I dont think its fair to blast someone without giving the seller a chance to make things right. 

if you want to make a bussiness you have to fucos and do things rigth if you dont know the shrimp will arrived alive dont accept the order.

by the way im being sarcastic on the packaging is fine.  ( if it was fine some will be alive )

vancouver. yes i emailed him  since now its been 4 days no reply. oh it was packed well but the shrimp is dead 4-5 days judging how the shrimp looks i heard great things too but when i received my shrimp dead he isnt great to me any more

You have one of the best suppliers around, right in Vancouver.  Next time pick up your shrimp at the Ebiken studio.

Hi I am Tommy from ShrimpFever.

I advised ROBT from the very begining to upgrade shipping from Expedited 0% DOA gurantee to at least 50% DOA guranteed. He refused.

I am currently ALSO offering him 50% replacements for this one time, as a compromise for the deaths and his refusal to upgrade shipping. 

And he still continues to go online and blasts me. Is this fair?

I used breather bags, packed with heat pack. I did all I could. However shipping from Toronto to Vancouver is 3-4 days shipping with the method he chose. Is it my fault that heatpack did not last?

I am trying to make things right offering 50% DOA guarantee out of my own pocket already here.

Tommy

I advised ROBT from the very begining to upgrade shipping from Expedited 0% DOA gurantee to at least 50% DOA guranteed. He refused.

I am currently ALSO offering him 50% replacements for this one time, as a compromise for the deaths and his refusal to upgrade shipping. 

I used breather bags, packed with heat pack. I did all I could. However shipping from Toronto to Vancouver is 3-4 days shipping with the method he chose. Is it my fault that heatpack did not last?

I am trying to make things right offering 50% DOA guarantee out of my own pocket already here.

Tommy

Just a suggestion

Looks like Canada is very cold.

I'm sure you can do a few upgrades on your packaging and charge customer a bit more to cover the cost.

http://www.tsksupply.com/molded-7x7x6-eps-usps-box-12-pack/#reviews

Shipped with that + fiberglass.

I've received shrimp using those 2 combined at around 10F and survived.

No heat pack was used either.

Tommy

I would suggest not even offering shipping in that manner if it's not safe, better to refuse a sale than deal with bad rep.

I always have my orders sent by air cargo, so they are normally only in transit for 6 to 7 hours.  I've received shipments all year round and never had a problem. 

I would suggest not even offering shipping in that manner if it's not safe, better to refuse a sale than deal with bad rep.

I always have my orders sent by air cargo, so they are normally only in transit for 6 to 7 hours.  I've received shipments all year round and never had a problem. 

Would you have sent 10 rili and 10 cbs by air cargo Ron?

Just a suggestion

Looks like Canada is very cold.

I'm sure you can do a few upgrades on your packaging and charge customer a bit more to cover the cost.

http://www.tsksupply.com/molded-7x7x6-eps-usps-box-12-pack/#reviews

Shipped with that + fiberglass.

I've received shrimp using those 2 combined at around 10F and survived.

No heat pack was used either.

We actually line all of our boxes with foam also. 

To be fair to both sides, there are many claims being made by the victim. However, is there photographic proof as stated in their DOA policy - within 2 hours of delivery confirmation, pictures of unopened bag, etc (even though the shipping that the victim used does NOT cover DOA). Shrimpfever is even offering to compromise even though they are clearly bending their own rules. Did you follow their policies that were listed on their website? 

Very clearly stated on their website:

For our 1-5+ days shipping option – THERE IS NO DOA GUARANTEES.

To qualify for guarantees for all DOA following conditions must be met that the Buyer must;

1) provide DOA pictures. Pictures must be taken in the original packaging bag unopened.
2) Buyer must receive delivery on first delivery attempt (any packages left outside or after first delivery attempt will not be guaranteed).
3) Guarantee voided if shipping delay is buyers fault.
4) Guarantee voided if shipping is delayed but uncontrollable forces and events by us.
5) Notify us within 2 hours of delivery confirmation.
6) Guarantee covers only Canada, international orders will vary with each order.

When I purchase shrimp that specifically are listed as no DOA coverage with the standard shipping I assume all resposibility for any deaths or lost packages.  I feel that if the seller is up front and clear about their DOA policy prior to shipping then it is on me.  That being said I have never had any reputable seller refuse to compromise in case of delivery issues or deaths.  I personally do not think it is fair to blast a seller that is attempting to make things right. 

All this chime in and public posting is wrong imho. His shipping policy's are clearly stated, he is willing to honor his policy's. Most people offer no DOA policy's on 3 to 4 day shipping. People make mistakes, things happen, going and posting on every site I think that a little overboard.  

Agreed, I think both sides have made their case so I am going to close this topic now so it doesn't get out of hand :)