New nano tank

jacob_denmark

So I could not almost wait and went to fish store today and bought gravel for shrimps :D I also couldn't wait and already set up tank which is awaiting for new arrivals :) This nano tank is 15 liters and it is primary for reef saltwater aquariums... My roommate got his 120 liters saltwater tank of his own and I inherit this one :D my current tank (60 liters) is still occupied by Tiger Burbs which I'm gonna get tomorrow back to fish store (got bore of them, hehe) and afterwards will fill it with Carbon Blue shrimps and CBS :) into this nano tank I'm thinking about classic CRS since it is in my home "Office" :)

post-1212-0-44941700-1421093259_thumb.jp

It's actually not a moss ball, just moss wrapped around those ceramic "rollers" if you know what I mean :) and thanks, now it is really simple, thinking about making it more of jungle look alike... The house should go out :) I already got some dwarf bottom feeders, kinda looking like ottos :) they max 0.5 cm long :D I forget their names but going to know tomorrow since I'm heading again to the petshop :)