What gh parameters are best for baby neocariding?

I am so excited to see babies in both my Bloody Mary and Blue Dream neo tanks!  I remember reading an older post about gh and neo shrimplets.  Someone (Soothing?) said that if the gh was not right they would just disappear one by one.  I am getting ready to do weekly water changes and wanted to know what the optimum gh range was for keeping these babies.  The Shrimp Keeping parameters page has a range of 4-14gh.  This seems a little broad to me but what do I know?  Any advice?

Thanks, Soothing.  When you are mixing your water, what TDS do you need to get gh6?  Does aging the water after you remineralize it change the readings?  I am using Salty Shrimp GH+ and if I get much above 95 TDS the gh goes higher than 6 without letting it sit overnight.  I figure I need to add water at a WC as low as possible so it will stay within params until next WC.  Is this what you would do?

I'm with you.  Roughly 100 TDS for 6gh.  Not all the powder dissolves at once, so even after what I see dissolves, I let it site some and then mix some more.  For myself I wait between 1/2 hr and 1 hr.

I try to keep my TDS swing within 100 for neos and 40 for my cards.  I'm a bit more harsh on them than average people I think, however I really try to develop hardy strains.

Me too. I have blended well water... we are on a very large lake. Don't trust the ups and downs of the water supply so I go RODI to be safe.