what is wrong with this shrimp? yikes

I've just checked the website and it says they that whilst they do not claim it is shrimp safe they have heard of people who have had good success with it and others haven't. Nowhere does it say that it isn't invertebrate safe - they say it is unclear and they do suggest under-dosing then gradually increasing to full dose if the shrimp are ok. 

Not quite what you appear to have been told Poopians.

I know a few people who have successfully treated bacterial infections with Paraguard 

The results are not 100% which is why seachem will not claim it's shrimp safe. Some have no problems and some used Paraguard and killed their shrimp. 

It's a gamble pretty much.

If you don't want to gamble your shrimps life, it's best not to use paraguard since there's no guarantee.

But Poopians, I would argue that "How can they tell if paraguard killed their shrimp"  if the shrimp were being treated it was because they were already sick  so how do they know the paraguard did it or if they just died of the infection?

Btw,  I will say that the little shrimp that I had in the tubberware bowl, I mega overdosed the paraguard for 2 weeks.  and while he is still white in the middle, he is very much alive.   I was dumping about a quarter cap into a bowl with only about an inch of water in it lol

daily.

It did kill my poor snail though :(  Snails are invertebrate  so it is infact not safe for some invertibrate.  Ive heard people say it killed their MTS also.  I still have live MTS in the tank alive so if it killed some, at least it didnt kill them all.  

Btw.... I am at pretty close to a month now if not longer since having treated the tank of death with paraguard and still no more deaths.     

I've just checked the website and it says they that whilst they do not claim it is shrimp safe they have heard of people who have had good success with it and others haven't. Nowhere does it say that it isn't invertebrate safe - they say it is unclear and they do suggest under-dosing then gradually increasing to full dose if the shrimp are ok. 

Not quite what you appear to have been told Poopians.

I know a few people who have successfully treated bacterial infections with Paraguard 

just to share my experience with paraguard... it didnt really work well for me while treating the bacterial infection that wiped out my blue pearl colony... but one thing that seems to show promise is that paraguard is great for quarantine for prior setups to new tanks or when housing new shrimp... i use paraguard to condition the would be tank making sure that any bacteria or parasites that might be present in my tank is eliminated (as much as possible ) prior to me adding new shrimp to the tanks... paraguard is only effective for a span of 24 hours so after treating for 48 hours in total my tank is ready to home its future inhabitants..