Shrimp Orange rilli Orange pumpkin red tigers and pbl culls and mischlings

Sbarbee54

So final sale of the cold season, some shrimp still left after my big move sell off.

20 100% true mischlings 90 shipped. These are 100% true mischlings, these are all pulled from the tanks when born and separated into mischling f1 tank then when breed back to tb put in another tank to bc1 and bc2 and bc3 tanks. I keep them in all separate tanks to makes sure and verify all my mischlings end up being true mischlings and not chance of crs or CBS. Allot of people claim the have mischlings when they could just be selling crs and cbs because they either don't pull females to have the shrimp in a separate tank or don't pull the babies out of the breeding tank to another tank so you never have a chance of misch x misch which results in some mischlings and some crs and some CBS.

20-30 Orange rilli shrimp. Min order 10 for 50$ shipped

Carbon rilli 10 for 50$ shipped

1 package of red tiger shrimp 100$ shipped

1 set 20 pumpkin neos 60$ shipped priority. See my other sales threads for pics and info.

Also have pbl culls shrimp that are mixed lines from benibachi, nikishi, black Impact 10$ each min 5.

SHRIMP SHIPPING: DOA ON EXPRESS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTAL SERVICE DELAYS OR MISHANDLINGS. VERY VERY IMPORTANT!! Within 1 hour of delivery I must be sent a picture of DOA SHRIMP STILL IN BAG NEXT TO MY SHIPPING LABEL. If temp is more than 84 degrees DOA VOID UNLESS COLD PACK WAS BOUGHT.

Refund will be price paid per shrimp, or re-ship on your dime. Shipping charges are not refundable under any circumstance. I SHIP ON SAT ONLY UNLESS YOU MAKE OTHER ARRANGEMENTS AND PUT IT IN THE NOTES SECTION ON YOUR PAYMENT FROM MY INVOICE. IF YOU DO NOT NOTE IT ON THE PAYMENT NOTES SECTION NO DOA NO REFUND NO RESHIP UNLESS YOU PAY FOR SHRIMP AGAIN.

ALL SHIPPING IS IN A INSULATED BOX. IF A SPECIAL REQUEST IS MADE AND AGREED UPON YOU MUST PUT THE SPECIFICS IN THE NOTES SECTION IN THE PAYPAL SECTION. IF NOT I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM BEING MISSED

post-235-0-54949700-1421527435_thumb.jpg

post-235-0-96948200-1421527548_thumb.jpg

post-235-0-82321800-1421527937_thumb.jpg