Shrimp for Sale

mayphly

Sold Out!!!!

I have 2 tb packages available. $90.00 each shipped usps priority. Express is extra.

Each package will include 1 x blue bolt, 1 shadow panda, 1 x regular panda, 1x wine red and one mischling. I'll also include an extra tb whatever lands in the net. (You won't be disappointed)

All the shrimp I sell are bred by myself and not imported. In my experience there is a big difference between imported and home bred shrimp. All my shrimp are all healthy with strong genes.

The shrimp I'm offering are very similar to the one in the pics in my gallery. They average about 1/4" to 3/4" in size.

My TB parameters are

PH-6.0
TDS- 155-160
GH- 5-6
KH- 0

My Gallery

http://www.shrimpspo...ys-shrimp-pics/
The link only works on a desktop computer. It won't work on Tapatalk.

. My TB cary genes from bkk, panda, shadow panda, mosura shadow panda, wine red, ruby red, and red bolt. They will be shipped in a kordon breather bag inside an insulated box. Shipping is only available within the CONUSA. I accept Paypal only. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Price includes shipping

shipped USPS (No DOA Guarantee)

$35.00 shipped USPS Express (DOA Guarantee) DOA guarantee will only be valid if you send me a clear picture of the dead shrimp inside the bag next to my shipping label within an hour of their arrival. However, shipping will not be refunded.

Please add 2.50 for heat pack.

Shrimp will only be shipped Mondays and Tuesdays.

Here's the latest surprise from one of my TB tanks.

post-89-0-74693900-1421544893_thumb.jpg