Tank Lids

OMG Aquatics

Lid here.  I order them from  That pet place.   Cheapest place I have found  and Ive searched!

Since I dont live alone anymore I cannot count on someone not getting stuff int he tank. 

Most of my tanks have lids and some don't. The 1/4" lexan lids work great and don't warp. Lids mean less evaporation which means less top offs. Less top offs gives you a more stable enviornment for you shrimp.

I use lids on all my tanks one glass, one lexan and another tank has a built in lid.  They are nice to limit evaportation and at home on my Bee tanks they keep cats, and any dust or cat hair out of the tank as well. My cat used my one tank as a water bowl he loved to drink from the outlet of the HOB filter.

Do you get the 1/4 Lexin at Home Depot?

Yes I bought the 1/4" sheet at Home Depot then cut it down to size on my table saw.  Scoring and snapping lexan can be difficult and it doesnt always break in a straight line unless you score super deep and perfectly straight. 

I have glass cover for most of my tanks.

Plan to buy a diamond cutter and glass from Home Depot. and cut to size by myself. the cheapest way I found.