Cost effective seller? New to shrimp

emmyk

Looking for a reasonably priced group of shrimp ... thinking rilis possibly, or possibly cherries. I've kept ghost shrimp but that's it, and I'm starting a tank for shrimp. Not sure what kind I want/should have but cherry shrimp are 7 dollars each at my lfs, and other shrimps are anywhere from 7-15 a peice.

Well you have came to the right place!

Many sellers here offer reasonable pricing and very low too. 

You can contact Soothing Shrimp to see if he has what you want. He loves neos!

http://www.shrimpspot.com/index.php?/user/2-soothing-shrimp/

I would suggest purchasing from someone with proven shipping experience and if not a solid doa guarantee. I got burnt by someone when attempting to purchase my first shrimp via shipping (different forum than this one). A wet box of high quality dead shrimp arrived on my door step. Looked like they simply didnt tie the bag off well and/or cushion it in the box. Come to find out it was the seller's first time shipping shrimp. I learned to research the seller more in depth prior to purchasing. I believe there are some very capable sellers here though.

Steve's Shrimp (Sbarbee) are great.  he is a well respected seller on here and other forums.  i have spent more money than i care to mention on his tb mischlings.  You'll find that the folks on this site will not lead you in the wrong direction.  Do some research to figure out what you really want and definitely check the marketplace section and the sponsored sellers here to see what they have in stock.  If they don't have what you're looking for just do a Want to Buy in the marketplace and we'll help you find it!  good luck!   PS - $7 for a cherry shrimp is too much.