Anybody watches 'Fish Tank Kings'?

JamesHe

Yup their freshwater set ups are garbage though.

It was my dream to have a couple thousands gallon monster tank.

Tanked was always overcrowded setups, very disappointing.

Both had this issue also fish tank kings were willing to do a lot or risky situations at the right price they don't even care about the fish at all did you see the shark tank with clown fish? Just because the lady had to have it.

Previous experience? What do you mean they use to work in new York and moved to Las Vegas and that's when they started their show. Tanked has a beter knowledge on marine life where fish tank kings had to hire a marine biologist because their customers were rejecting pieces because it was the wrong biology

I agree the fake stuff is crap, they had a few clients that told them so. And the few clients that wanted real corals they would try and talk them out of it so they didn't have to maintain in.

i hate the fake corals obviously but this show is awesome aside from that. the tanks they build are incredible! francis <3 if you read up about him, hes the one who actually made the show happen. hes the brains behind the dumb place. he works for hagen now!