my new galaxy tiger and its blue!

monty703

So I picked up a few Galaxy Tigers today....very cool looking shrimps.  I was able to pick the ones I

wanted (thanks Shrimpfever) and I managed to grab 2 unique looking ones (at least I thought so)

:thumbsu:

They are blue hued.

here is a pic of one of them.  They are definitely larger than most Tiger shrimps, and very cool.  Sorry for the blurry pic I zoomed in a little too far....not a great photo person at any time.

t0thle.jpg

They were in a tank around 6.6-7  My tank is the same PH, and they are doing great in this. I have Fluval Soil in this tank so it stays just above the 6.6+ mark.  My Neos are in 7.2-7.4 along with my Tigers. 

My White Bees (2 ladies, 2 boys) are in the tank at 6.2 and today are doing great looks like someone molted during the night already.  The 2 females are saddled, so hopefully maybe one will get berried soon.  They came from a tank where there were 2 berried females already, so the males must be good.

• 1 month later...

I highly doubt that, they would show more red on them and probably solid bands like Tibees do.  If these were crossed I would say its either Tangerine Tigers or OEBTs.  If I take a good look at the blueish one I can actually see a real resemblance to my OEBT that are lighter blue.

On a good note I found a couple of big molts in my tank!   :thumbsu:

I highly doubt that, they would show more red on them and probably solid bands like Tibees do. If these were crossed I would say its either Tangerine Tigers or OEBTs. If I take a good look at the blueish one I can actually see a real resemblance to my OEBT that are lighter blue.

On a good note I found a couple of big molts in my tank! :thumbsu:

You can highly doubt that but I was told that directly from a breeders mouth.

Didn't make sense to me either but it's the truth. I agree I thought it would have been an oebt or something.