crayfish forums?

James, I'd absolutely LOVE to.  It's just I'm a beginner.  Do you know any knowledgeable people or people into crays to invite?

I knew a guy in HongKong, "Crayfish Keepers."

• 2 months later...

I'd definitely be interested, particularly about marbled, but others as well. The marbled fascinates me with it's potential for applications I've only just started exploring. Guess I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and just get some soon and start learning what I can about them. It's pretty funny because Soothing Shrimp offered to answer questions for me about them, and I will be asking, lol. But I figured I'd get a head start and save the really hard questions by coming on here and asking about good links.

• 1 month later...

I have one lonely marbled. I've had her about 5 months. We originally had her in our 90 gsllon community. Then she disappeared for a month. We thought she molted and went into hiding for a while. After a week we started looking for her.

We damn near tore the tank apart trying to find her. After six weeks and not a sign of her, we assumed she bailed out and died somewhere in the house. After six weeks, she suddenly appeared. She had lost one of her pinchers and evidently had a bad molt, leaving a portion of her gills on the OUTSIDE of her exoskeleton. We put her in an isolatuon tank and started feeding her a high quality diet. I'm happy to say that she has now molted two more times, her gills are back where they belong and her pincher is back. She is turning a blue-green color.

It sure would be nice to have more people to share info with.

I fee her Omega One crab and lobster pellets, Omega One veggie rounds, fresh cucumbers and frozen bloodworms.1a41d4e1a6df31b3de6a70f7fae684d2.jpg