Very High quality shrimps from MK's own tank Auction!!

Hi guys,

From the request of MK himself we have posted up some very high quality shrimps and shrimp pair for auction on our own facebook page.

(The shrimps are from MK's own tank) 

If anyone is interested please check it out!!

Thanks,

Blue Crown

Auction held at:

https://www.facebook.com/bluecrownaquatic

Hey guys,

yes bidding is on facebook, minimum bid increment is $5 but it can go above that. Auction ends up coming Monday on 1/26/2015.

We have the shrimps with us right now and the PRL from MK's own picture look exactly like that. 

Thanks,

Blue Crown

I am SO wanting these beautiful shrimp! I will have to wait til I get my PRL colony going well before I try some of these.

I'm confused?  How many times can the "Super PRL"  be sold?  Picture with the shrimp in the net has been circulated multiple times and shrimp was supposedly sold for $1500. 

I agree. mistake using a stock photo. shrimp that was in the SCAPE auction was really nice looking one of the best PRL i've ever seen. especially for just being put into a small breeder box after traveling.

Hey guys,

About the Super PRLs, we decided to switch it to stock photo due to request of MK but it is because the Super PRL look exactly like his stock photo. One of the rare occasion where the a stock photo actually look like the actual shrimp itself.

I'm pretty sure most of us here had to deal with sellers who would post misleading photos of the shrimps they were selling, so I too had my concerns but when I saw the shrimp in person, the photo itself in comparison to the actual shrimp was very spot on.

You guys are lucky to have this auction availabe to you and to be able to see them in person is even better.  I'd be willing to pay $400 for a pair without having any buyers remorse.

I agree. mistake using a stock photo. shrimp that was in the SCAPE auction was really nice looking one of the best PRL i've ever seen. especially for just being put into a small breeder box after traveling.

Yeah, it's hard to see the true color after traveling and not adapting to new waters yet.  Plus the light was shining behind.  We were able to see all the shrimps in the auction.

^ bet all the winners are on Pacific time...

sucks the auction ends at 3AM eastern, can't stay up that late, got work in the morning.