Very High quality shrimps from MK's own tank Auction!!

Well it looks like I won the Blue Zebra Pinto. I put in a bid before going to bed 10 EST and figured there was no way my bid would stay and woke up to see I was the last one. Sooo now I spent more money than I can possibly fathom on one shrimp  :D . Good thing I just got a bonus at work.

Well it looks like I won the Blue Zebra Pinto. I put in a bid before going to bed 10 EST and figured there was no way my bid would stay and woke up to see I was the last one. Sooo now I spent more money than I can possibly fathom on one shrimp  :D . Good thing I just got a bonus at work.

You've gotta post a pic. :)

Hey guys, 

The winners have been posted up on our fb page so take as look.

Ya for scape there are a lot of people that are new to shrimps so no one was really bidding except for the few shrimp keepers there!! If I was not the host I would have got them all!!!

Ya for scape there are a lot of people that are new to shrimps so no one was really bidding except for the few shrimp keepers there!! If I was not the host I would have got them all!!!

Lol, yeah, I bet the prices they went for blew your wholesaler discount out of the water. Should have pulled someone aside and had them proxy for you... :devil:

Haha it's ok, I'll talk to my supplier and see what they can cook up!! Btw congrats on winning the online auction for the high grade blue bolt!!!

Oh pics of the shrimps? You can go on my facebook page to take a look.

https://www.facebook.com/bluecrownaquatic?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

The PRLs look exactly like the stock pic so I just placed the stock picture up for the auction.

OH Ryeguy you're the one that won the pinto!!! I was wondering who is this new person that won the pinto, never saw him before. haha Congrats!!