Wtb royal blue tiger and Orange rili

cindygao0217

Yes I do know that I did found someone who sell both of them but he somehow email me few time then I ask for a photo and he never message me afterward

Randy had a group buy from Germany a while ago. other than that, I didn't see high quality ones.

Blue Crown Aquatics maybe?  It says they are sold out but maybe you can ask when he will get some.  I think Barbee posted he had orange rili for sale right now.   Sbarbee54 

Blue Crown Aquatics maybe?  It says they are sold out but maybe you can ask when he will get some.  I think Barbee posted he had orange rili for sale right now.   Sbarbee54 

They don't have it at moment.

Who randy, also I like the higher grade orange rili little bit more than normal grade. I don't need a high grade for the royal tiger since they are very hard to find. I did contact a Some one who in China that import royal blue tiger that really high grade but the price was way to high it was definitely out of my budget it was like 1,000 dollar for just one I was like

Who randy, also I like the higher grade orange rili little bit more than normal grade. I don't need a high grade for the royal tiger since they are very hard to find. I did contact a Some one who in China that import royal blue tiger that really high grade but the price was way to high it was definitely out of my budget it was like 1,000 dollar for just one I was like

If you just look for regular grade, I saw people selling it at Aquabid. but I don't know the guy though.

so better ask here if anybody keeps Royal Blue.

If you dont find any royals by spring let me know. I sold off a ton a couple months ago.

Your RBT looks awesome. Let me know when it's available.

I just got my Royal blue tigers from Ron at Alphaprobreeders and can safely say although young/small they are very nice color. Dark blue, they will probably lighten up as they mature. 

I thought shrimps generally darkened with age. Do the royal blues progress differently? Just wondering.