Comedy web series writer wanted. :)

Soothing Shrimp

I posted this on my fb page, but not everyone has fb, so I'll repost this off topic here.

My buddy and I were talking recently. Both of us mostly have large stage experience, however camera acting is a different beast altogether. We need the practice, and I LOVE win-win situations.

So, does anyone have any experience writing? We're looking for a writer for a small comedy web series. 30 min episodes. No pay, but you'll have writing credit and bragging rights. Communications would be through e-mail.

Episodes would be for viewed for free and probably on a youtube channel.

We could do it ourselves, but We'd rather share the blessings.  Feel free to let others know.

Anyone interested?

Good luck and I can't wait to watch it!!

I wish I had the experience you are looking for, but unfortunately my writing genre is young adult fantasy fiction.

Please let us know when it is ready to watch!

I have always wanted to try but .... it's only been the constant threat of friends and a small band of 'pre-readers' that has even made me say out loud that I write. lol  Working on getting a series epublished though.

I do love to write humor and drama but I don't think I would be doing you any favors and I have never written a 'screen play'.

You want unhistorical fantasy fiction drama I might be willing to help, but again.. never done the 'enter stage left' kinda thing. lol

Find someone amazing, in that genre, with those skills and I promise to be a subscriber and a BIG FAN! :)

Ive always been told I have a way with words. The ability to make "everyday situations" and "general stories" funny to read.

However, I dont think that translates onto a youtube screen haha.

And have 0 "professional experience"

good luck!

and AL10 - keep me posted on the minecraft. This old lady is a yogboxer too :D ha ha

As for soothing - I couldn't stop thinking about it all last night and even wondered if I could google around to fit my writing into what you needed. But not on your timeline and you don't need a newbie in this situation so I will just wait to become a fan :)

I will, my friend got a elgato game capture and his parents wobt let us post the bids, we have about 24 hours of vids on his dads laptop, I am trying to find a good screen recorder for my tablet as of now.

Haha, kinda same with Minecraft youtubers, there's about 15 people that all record together in small groups regularly.

Crazyfishlady... don't be shy about your writing. If you don't talk about it, no one will know about it so they can read it. I work with lots of writers, and that's one thing I've learned...you have to put yourself out there. :D

:::waiting on the edge of my seat for Soothing's video series:::