Going to Visit H4N

RyeGuy411

As the title states I am taking a small road trip tomorrow to visit Han.  I will probably end up spending too much money but that is the point!  I have a hard enough time resisting while looking at his website so I cant imagine how it will be seeing things in person.  I will post pics for everyone (AL10) of what I get and hopefully a pic of Han and I.

I didnt know you had an actual shop Han.  Do you sell  shrimp there?    I know you breed them but Ive never seen you advertise them.    I am so close. I would totally come down and pick some shrimp.  

I didnt know you had an actual shop Han.  Do you sell  shrimp there?    I know you breed them but Ive never seen you advertise them.    I am so close. I would totally come down and pick some shrimp.  

Yes I have an actually shop, attached to my home. :)

I do sell some shrimps just not a lot. Thats why I never post any.

Yes I have an actually shop, attached to my home. :)

I do sell some shrimps just not a lot. Thats why I never post any.

Let us know what shrimp you have for sale. I didnt see any listed on the website. I might have to swing by the next time Im out that side of MA.

Great.

Yes same here thanks for taking the trip up.

It was great to talk in person with fellow shrimper hahha we talked for awhile haha

Enjoy all the goodies :) nice care package haha.

Ya maybe in the future if you can swing another tank haha