You need a feedback string!

Jadenlea

Received shrimp from Miwu this week.    Amazing to work with.   Super nice, great communication.   The shrimp were packed perfectly for travel across the country in a blizzard.  :)    

Miwu, I dont know if you have tried the "Shrimp Crack" food yet but I got a sample today from Han, and dropped a small piece in to your shrimp and they went bats**t crazy.    They started beating one another over the head and trying to run away with it.     You should get some for their parents and brothers and sisters if you don't have it yet.

Thanks for being such a great seller!

would that 'shrimp crack' be snowflake by chance? lol - mine do the same thing, they swarm the feeding dish and I sit and watch them steal it from each other, drag it off to eat it, hang over the edge of the dish with it (rear end in the air) so that it's harder to be stolen... it is a riot! :)

Received shrimp from Miwu this week.    Amazing to work with.   Super nice, great communication.   The shrimp were packed perfectly for travel across the country in a blizzard.   :)    

Miwu, I dont know if you have tried the "Shrimp Crack" food yet but I got a sample today from Han, and dropped a small piece in to your shrimp and they went bats**t crazy.    They started beating one another over the head and trying to run away with it.     You should get some for their parents and brothers and sisters if you don't have it yet.

Thanks for being such a great seller!

Interesting! I'll try to look it up. You're gnna make me fall in Han's trap :/

Thank you for your kind words. And awesome idea! I'll create a feedback string soon. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks Miwu! I got my second purchase from Michael yesterday and they are really cute [emoji4]. The mail was horrible and delivered the shrimp late, but his shrimp have all been hardy in my experience and it looks like they will be ok [emoji4]. Thanks for raising healthy shrimp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk