Mixing cherry shimp

metageologist

Well I decided to mix some red rillies and some low grade blue velvet a few months back and the end results have been a interesting. So far todate the off spring have been of varying colors, wild type, nearly solid black, RCS, a few blue velvets, and a few that I belive are called carbons. below are some lousy photos.4f52668e55813e02e888e2db4d86063d.jpg

post-143-142266428299_thumb.jpg

post-143-142266460619_thumb.jpg

That surprises me. Because BV came from RR, You should end up getting cherry, RR, BBRR, and BV. Thanks for sharing your results.

Thanks. I was realy surprised as well. That black one is currently carrying eggs and they have eye spots. I wonder what these ones will look like. So far the RCS far out number every thing else.

The carbons developed first. They seem to be the result of mixing the RR and the BV. When the eggs hatch I didn't get many there was a mixture of carbons, wilds and RCS low grade. Now that they are a fee month old and Cleary identifiable u need to pull the wilds and RCS and place them in there own tank.