Super bowl shoes

High5's

Yeah.... Sherman is gonna need those shoes alright! Since the Seahawks are gonna get their wings clipped today! Haha!

That play ; /

Lol! Will always be a Niners fan @ heart!

I did a pair for Colin Kaepernick. I got an personal autograph from him.

That play ; /

I did a pair for Colin Kaepernick. I got an personal autograph from him.

thats awesome! Are you a manufacturer or designer?

Everyone is a critic, lol. It's easy to say "WTH, give it to beast" (I did it... several times) But.. then again... no one was screaming that when it got us the win in the playoff game. Shrugs.

Hurts to loose, but... 2 NFC championships in a row, 2 Superbowls in a row... that's a LOT of winning right there. I'm a 12 through and through those boys are amazing on and off the field.

My son's uncle played for the hawks for 13 years - so... no fair weather fan here ;) 

Now... back to shrimp as I am still trying to calm my adrenaline down - HA HA

The lord giveth and Malcolm Butler taketh away!

Haha ofcourse referencing the bobbled catch laying on the ground to put Seattle in that position to start. Some angels in the outfield stuff goin on.

Was a great game!

They got there miracle, then made a horrible play. Brady was praying for 2 half's and he got his miracle. Katy Parry could of ran that ball.

That was the best Superbowl and most stressful Superbowl game I have seen.     Of course I say that as a rabid Patriots fan.  I am sorry but Seahawks when you get out to press and brag, and dis the other team and call them cheaters and slander them,  Karma is gonna come slap you upside the head and if karma doesn't do it,  Tom Brady will.  He plays best when he has something to prove.

It is a good thing the game was good because it was also the worst SB commercials I have ever seen. 

You should have heard the silence at our party when that "Nationwide" insurance commercial came on.   Talk about a buzzkill.  How did that ever get through?