Our snow

Soothing Shrimp

Yeah, it snows a little yesterday and today.  Plow didn't come through, so had to shovel about 20 feet into the street.  The black line is where our driveway ends.

post-2-0-88525300-1422896003_thumb.jpg

The circled item is not a Sasquatch. heh  It's a 5' 10" person.

We got 9 inches or so here in Denver on Saturday evening.  Supposed to get to 51 today and 59 tomorrow though so it won't stick around long

I don't have four wheel drive and the road to the farm isn't even paved ... and it's on top of a little mountain ... yeah, I worked a bit from home today instead.

Turns out the office was able to open a few hours late, with no on at reception and no appointments to see. I think I'm glad I stayed home.

I feel sorry for all of you with snow... we had that last year. This year, we have a bit of rain. The violets are blooming, my tulips think it's already spring, and the pussywillow is already getting fuzzy. Of course that means this month we'll probably be hit with a big freeze or something. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had to go visit a friend downtown and walk around to the café to meet him....froze my nose off!  Temp was heading below -17 at that time. 

Had to put my shrimps on the front seat with the heater on to keep them warm till I got home...all are doing fine.

I want to go away.....SUNSHINE  PLEASE!!!!

On Friday the town about 20 mines north of me set a record -30, I had -25 this was without the wind chill. This was also the coldest place in the contiguous United States. I will be glad when winter is over I don't dare order anything.

have a gneiss day