Shrimp Feeder Kits

Grammaknits02

Ebi-line shrimp feeding kits from Germany now available in USA. 16" tall feeding tube with feeding tray and measuring spoons. Keep powdered foods contained. Make it easy to keep excess food out of tank. After feeding is done, you can pull this straight up slowly out of your aquarium, and the excess food comes out on the tray. $15.00 shipped. PM me if interested.

post-319-0-97363800-1422947741_thumb.jpg

I bought 2 of these Ebi-line shrimp feeding kits from shrimpin granny and really like them. The thick plastic tubes are 16" long which put the top above my my waterline on my 17.1. The base has a 3" diameter with 3 prongs for holding the tube upright. I think it was intended to be used with powder food so when the tube is seated there is a small gap for the food to spill out on the base. Since I just use pellet food I pull up on the tube as far as I can so the gap is big enough for pellet food to come out. I use to use tongs to place the food on a feeding dish but this is much easier. I just pop it in the tube and it falls to the bottom and disperses. When feeding us over I just pull the whole thing out to clean.

I had a problem with usps when it was shipped. They said it was derived but I didn't have it. I let surfin granny know about the issue and she was willing to work with me but I told her to let me work with usps. After visits to the post office and speaking with the 3 mailman that work the route it magically appeared after 2 weeks.

I love the product and I would buy from shrimpin granny again. She is very responsive and provides great customer service. The 16" tube is good for taller tanks, mine is 14". Shorter tanks would want the 12" version.

476ad8afa6debb103e24c4a817c906fc.jpg

984b9e9373ce240547cc2770881f639d.jpg

3c69e5c07e5a1486762998e972ceac9d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...