Hey guys,

Going to start a Neo breeding project but can't decide which one of the above to go with. I will eventually start on both but right now I am concentrated on breeding my TB's and Pintos so Neos is a side project haha. Green Jade I have a pair from Golden backs that have nice shades of green. The red head Blue Dream is quite unique as well but I would have to cross that with blue rili or Blue Dreams since I only have one Red head Blue Dream. So which one should I go with!! Please voice your opinion and I will start with whichever one that is more popular!!

Green Jade Pair:

c48b410a-d159-4ba6-b217-a71367aee00a_zpsfbb7188b-659a-4835-8e5f-d5e8fc7ee409_zps

Red Head Blue Dream:

67bdcae8-508f-438f-a947-603992d4bd1c_zps

Well, if you need some BBRR to help with your red blue dream, I can help you out from a project I've been working on.  Don't know if it's compatible or not, so either you'll get some usable genetics or wilds in f1.

Haha I might but I will scan through my stock of Blue Dreams and Blue Rilis again to see if there are any remotely close to that single one.

the jade have been already bread really far, personally i would say it will bring more satisfaction focusing on the red head blue dream... 2 colors is always interesting

I see, nice info. I have seen someone posted picture of their green jade that they have been breeding but can't remember who though. My thought is to try and request more golden shrimps with a greenish shade on my next order if I decide to go with this project to speed it up a bit.

I have a few Red heads if you Wana make a trade also one of my yellows is showing nice green as well.

Nice, please do post some pictures!!!

Hmm sorry but all my red heads are in my heavily plantes puffer fish tank and hiding my green one seems to be a chameleon and chages colors he's now showing for yellow before green it was white she crazy. Also I noticed one of my red heads turned into a black head, he hear me run for my camera and started to take off here's the best shot I got. Not even worth posting really sorry I'm trying to get beter ones, I was going to do red heads but I've run out of space. With 46 tanks you'd think I could find room for just one more

post-1309-0-03465800-1423145735_thumb.jp

Acualy I have quite a few f2 babies with red heads but I can't get pictures here's some more of my adults from f1, sorry for the horible pictures duck weed makes clear pictures impossible also phone camera I need to buy a nice camera soon.

post-1309-0-33743900-1423146193_thumb.jp

The Red head Blue Dream is a female so to make this project a bit easier I would like to find a Red Head Blue dream male. The green Jade from the goldenback are very nice if I can intensify the green through breeding but still keep the golden stripe!! That would be a awesome looking Green jade!!!

Green Neos are definitely unique and a new color at that too. Starting to lean towards the green now haha! Red head blue Dream is also unique as well but I can only do 1 Neo project at the moment!!

I think there are enough blue variants of shrimp. It is time to give the green ones some love! Plus, I always see those darn c-sky photos with stellar green jade shrimp and I would love to see some sold that have better color. I think green is just more of a challenge in general with shrimp, otherwise there would be more stable lines of greens.

Alright guys Thank you all for your opinionsand I think it has been decided!! Green Jade project it is!!! Small Tank nearly cycled and I will be posting a journal when everything is set!!! Wish me luck guys!! I'll probably try to bring in some more "green" golden shrimps to speed up the project a bit!!!