Hi fellow shrimaholics new here.

leo1234

Hi all, how is everyone doing? Just wanted to say hi on my first post on the site!  A little about myself, my name is Leo. and I have been out of the shrimp seen for a while now and just getting back in! I already have a tank setup for some shrimps cycled and ready for them. It is a 56 gal column tank just for TB's maybe more in the future as to having alot of extra tanks sitting around.

When I was breeding and selling shrimps I had about 8 tanks or so running so I'm not new to this, but looking at some of the variations of TB's I had to hop back in the band wagon.

So far I just been lurking around on here and decided to sign up. Hopefully I will get to meet a few fellow hobbyists in the future and trade and talk fish and shrimp related stuff.

Thanks and hello,

Leo.

I'm in Lynn Ma.

It looks like you are a 3 hour drive from me so kind of local, maybe in the future we could trade some TB's. Im hoping to have some really interesting ones at some point this year when my new pinto is up to breeding age. I could probably make a trip to visit Han then swing through on my way up to our beach house in Maine.

LEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!     I don't know if you remember me but a few years ago  I drove to your home and bought 2 20 Gallon tanks, and all the fixins to go with it. (Including the stand that fit 2 tanks)   You pretty much started me out of the path  to shrimping.  I also got Red Rili and malawa from you.  :)       I moved myself and no longer have the Rili but damned if those Malawa didn't survive everything.   I still have some from your stock. 

With the move and working on growing my own business  I  sort of got out of shrimp.. just let the tank overgrow itself till only the Malawa were left, but this fall I started all over again.    Now I have mostly Mischlings and Carbon Rili. 

I am glad to see you back and glad to see you found your way here to the Shrimp Spot.   I will always be greatful for you helping me get started with all that stuff at a very affordable price. 

Jade/Sherri

rofl   Wow Han.  Such a small world.  But just think,   If he wouldn't have sold me all that stuff, I may not have gotten so in to the hobby  (He made it so easy with the entire set ups)  and then I wouldn't be one of your regular customers~!  

btw Han.... My bday is coming up so you may be hearing from my computer  challenged parents again.  I asked for the MK blood hehe.

Hey Leo!

Welcome back man

its Han!

Hey Han how you doing? It's good to get back in.

LEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!     I don't know if you remember me but a few years ago  I drove to your home and bought 2 20 Gallon tanks, and all the fixins to go with it. (Including the stand that fit 2 tanks)   You pretty much started me out of the path  to shrimping.  I also got Red Rili and malawa from you.   :)       I moved myself and no longer have the Rili but damned if those Malawa didn't survive everything.   I still have some from your stock. 

With the move and working on growing my own business  I  sort of got out of shrimp.. just let the tank overgrow itself till only the Malawa were left, but this fall I started all over again.    Now I have mostly Mischlings and Carbon Rili. 

I am glad to see you back and glad to see you found your way here to the Shrimp Spot.   I will always be greatful for you helping me get started with all that stuff at a very affordable price. 

Jade/Sherri

Hi yes I do remember you! My plans didn't work out an I'm still at the same place, sorry to hear that the rili's didn't make it but at least the malawas did!  I still have all the tanks that I didn't sell so I might have to start up another shrimp room! LoL what am I getting into again. 

Leo.

i'm good man, sorry to hear your moving plans never worked out.

let me know if you ever need anything, a lot has change since we last met, I got a shop now and everything haha

Yes I will, I see that you are a sponsor now, you moved up that is great! If you have some TB's available in the next couple of weeks I would definitely like to buy some cause you are in mass, and with all this crazy snow we are having that would be my best option. Cause it would most likely be overnight shipping.