shrimp decal... silhouette.... needed for Cricut machine

TheShrimporium

So my wife bought a Cricut... basically it's a small machine for cutting out vinyl decals.

I'm looking for a shrimp silhouette of sorts to try to make some window clings(tank clings) for people that by shrimp from me.

I searched Google images but nothing tickled my fancy. I do not needed anything with crazy detail since this will be a one color vinyl decal, not a printed vinyl decal.

Anyway, just thought I would ask around in hopes that someone may have something saved on their computer or someone with artistic abilities that can draw one up digitally.

Thanks

Jamie

So, I'm not really sure if this is what you are looking for, but I'm a fan of this "signature" so I thought I'd pass it along.

The source of the image is "Rah-Bop", who I'm sure many of you know as the creator of the "Caridina Cantonensis Family Tree" project that was over on TPT..........I see many of you participated in that conversation. 

I have no idea whatsoever if permissions (if any) are needed to use the image.  Rah-Bop does have a Deviant Art page.

Welp, I thought I could copy & paste the image, but the file extension is not accepted.  

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=311777&page=6   

I'll just include a link to the TPT posting I referred to earlier....he is the third poster on page six or is throughout the entire conversation.

Now that I've written all of this I really wouldn't be surprised if he was a forum member or if many of you know the person in real life.  I'm sure he could be contacted for epic shrimp arts.