BorneoWild GH Up vs. Salty Shrimp?

The best is MK-Breed Blue Diamond IMHO, all natural, not from chemical mix.

I use SS GH+ as well. will switch to MK-Breed for my high grade shrimps.

I have a container of BorneoWild GH Up already. Is there anything wrong with it? I just have ghost shrimp and cherry shrimp right now so nothing expensive. I just hate to toss something expensive if there isn't anything wrong with it.

Thanks for the info on the other brand, I just don't have a lot of money right now, so I'd like to use up what I have on hand, unless it has a bunch of bad stuff in it.

Also, just read the description of the MKBreed and it lists copper, which I thought was bad for shrimp...

Contains calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, potassium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, and many other minerals and trace elements.

Shrimp needs trace amount of copper, shrimp blood contains copper.

I have a container of BorneoWild GH Up already. Is there anything wrong with it? I just have ghost shrimp and cherry shrimp right now so nothing expensive. I just hate to toss something expensive if there isn't anything wrong with it.

Thanks for the info on the other brand, I just don't have a lot of money right now, so I'd like to use up what I have on hand, unless it has a bunch of bad stuff in it.

If you only have neos, then tap water and some crashed coral would do the trick.

You don't need BorneoWild GH Up at all.