Leo's 56 gal TB tank

leo1234

Hi all just wanted to start a journal for my tank it is going to be a tb tank, I didn't decide which one to pyt in yet but here is what I got so far.

My tank is a 56 gal column, the substrate is controsoil, the plant I have in there are amazon sword red rubin sword, e tenellus  , green lotus and red tiger lotus, frogbit, and red rooted floaters. So far there is only a single oto in there. 

My ph is 6.5 at the moment gh about 7 kh 0-1  tds 250 that is with straight tap water so I got a little adjusting to do. 

Here is a couple of pic's for now. It has been set up for a few weeks already, I'm just waiting for the weather to cooperate so I can get some shrimps in there. 

Hope you all like it! Comments and suggestions are welcome!

Thanks for looking!!

Leo.

20150207_140246.jpg

20150207_140233.jpg

It looks so clean before you add shrimp doesn't it?  hehe.     Is your wife going to kill you for starting all over again?   I vote for shadow panda and blue bolt!   

It looks so clean before you add shrimp doesn't it?  hehe.     Is your wife going to kill you for starting all over again?   I vote for shadow panda and blue bolt!   

Lol yes it does! No the wifey will not mine because as long as she is happy she doesn't care about my hobbies cause she has her own hobbies that I will not  talk about. LOL.

Glad you liked it all Leo!

Best part is your in the same state as me.

Let me know how your shrimps like my new food line.

There will be about another 10 types of food coming soon :)