ROAK and more!

TheGardenofEder

So here's the deal last month I got axolotl eggs and a few weeks ago they already hatched and doing great! Today I shipped off my first box of axolots just to look into my tank to see more eggs, acualy it is twice as many eggs as I got the first time. Needless to say I'm not trying to run a puppy mill and I know I'm not prepared to house this many babies axolots(when their limbs start to grow they will eat each others hands and feet) so separation is the right thing to do.

I'm going to give away 10 free axolots. I will randomly pick 5 numbers and each person will get two axolots. I cannot cover shipping cost so you will be responsible, it will be $11 flat rate priority two day. I will draw numbers when these eggs hatch!

Also I need some funds so I am going to offer some of my supply.

blue alleni crays $10 each

red cherrys $2 each $100 for 100

red rilli $3 each

assassin snails $2 each

Wild neos $2 each

yellow neo $3 each only a few left

Baby axolotls $10 each 4 for $30

Will make deals for large quantities

Thanks for looking and good luck!

post-1309-0-15880300-1423339562_thumb.jp

post-1309-0-05367900-1423339696_thumb.jp

Btw these guys are super easy to care for just bare bottom tank no filter, if you don't like bare bottom you can use play sand when they get older but never gravel it will cause impations. Just do a 10 percent water change ever week and they do great. I feed them newt pelets

I love amphibians but I haven't had one in awhile.  I got my daughter a tadpole for science once, and science gave us a bullfrog. :)

It seems I'm not allowed to have axlotls here though.  Bummer. :(

Once they get to 6 inches you can keep them together, till then you can use a divider in a ten gallon. Some people keep them full grown and breed them in that ten, I however think that's cruel and I keep 3 atm in a 40 it will be 4 once I get another 6 inch female

Once they get to 6 inches you can keep them together, till then you can use a divider in a ten gallon. Some people keep them full grown and breed them in that ten, I however think that's cruel and I keep 3 atm in a 40 it will be 4 once I get another 6 inch female

so you offer a pair, or just two unsexed.

Shipping for everything is $11 except if you want the guppy grass and that's $2 I'll throw in an assassin snail in there as well if you want. The two axolotls you will get in the roak will be about s month old and you can't normally tell sex until 6 months of age, if you only want one and would like 5 cherrys or an abn that's fine I'll be flexible with the winners.