Youtube journal

aquariumlover10

So guys, I am starting a gaming channel on YouTube, its going to be call AquaPlaysMC(MC stands for Minecraft) I just finished making a video intro, and I am going to upload it in a few minutes or tomorrow but anyway this will just be a journal for whenever something happens.

Thanks for looking.

Cool, thanks.

Umm, search for intro for YouTube aquaplaysmc, that's my intro and my account, I will post my link in a few minutes.

If you have a Gmail you can get a YouTube account, and then you can get ads after you get a certain amount of subs or views I think.

But with games, they are copyrighted so you have to partner with certain companys that have the licenses for it, and then they get the money, give YouTube their cut, and they take like 10% and I think YouTube takes 45%-55% and I get 45-35%

Cool, i am hopefully ordering my elgato tomorrow, because my parents have to use their card so they have to put the money i give them on the card and then order it, also i ordered Minecraft today, and i will hopefully do something on it before my elgat gets here, also i have played Minecraft atom and know abunch of stuff(i.e. Auto chicken egg farm and cooker, alot of other Redstone, where diamonds spawns, where certain mobs spawn, how to convert zombie villagers into villagers) so just because I'm just getting Minecraft doesn't mean im a newb.

I got my elgato and Minecraft and almost ready to make bids, now just need to find a time when I can make vids, because I am not setting everything up and my little siblings or my parents messing it up because we only have one tv and its in the living room/kitchen/hallway/doorway, we have a small house with a open floor plan.

• 3 weeks later...