Berried BV :-)

So, the BVs that I got from Soothing on 2-7 are settling in great, even after me re-doing their tank.

This morning I turn on their light and do a visual. I see a molt (I've seen several since I got them) then I spot her!! I was so excited, I grabbed my camera and tried to get a pic. She was in the back so I could only get very blurry pics and I was running late.

I will try to get a pic this weekend but I am so excited! :)

Not bad for only having them for 20 days :)

Well the down sides of lower light, light colored shrimp and bad camera.. but.. as AL10 says "if you don't have a pic, it didn't happen" ha ha. So, here is a bad pic of my first berried BV as of yesterday.

post-507-0-80717300-1425142296_thumb.jpg

nice! everyone always has such cool pictures of their shrimp :( decided to take a few with my iPhone. sorry about the crap quality 1ce9ed4979b3c8af6564e268e6c3fcd2.jpg

57c938cfdf69df9bdd8dcdb5aee5c5e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep! this tank has had many ups and downs. My initial stock died off till like 3 remained, and then i think i had another instance of die off but there were a bunch of shrimplets which have all grown up now and i have 4 berried mothers. The tank has stabilized so hopefully it's smooth sailing from here on out