Begin Japanology - Moss

mayphly

Although this video deals with more terrestrial types of moss, I still found it very interesting and learned something new.

Moss = " A symbol of eternity".

I've been watching random episodes on and off all day. The aquarium episode is also pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if it's possible to contact the producers to develop an episode exploring the trend of "shrimp keeping" in Japan. They have episodes on Kobe beef and Nishiki Koi so it'll be cool to have an episode exploring shrimp keeping. It'll help shine light on our niche hobby and help us expand to a wider audience.

I wonder if it's possible to contact the producers to develop an episode exploring the trend of "shrimp keeping" in Japan. They have episodes on Kobe beef and Nishiki Koi so it'll be cool to have an episode exploring shrimp keeping. It'll help shine light on our niche hobby and help us expand to a wider audience.

that would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted a request on NHK's Begin Japanology FB page to do an episode about ornamental shrimp breeding in Japan.

Keep your fingers crossed. :P

I actually have way too many plants in the cart from Han right now! Haha. I am so excited to order. I have started aquascaping and I made a slate stone /crypt tank with some dwarf hair grass for Neos that I call "Shrimp Mountain" lol I will have to post it.... I'm not a pro but it does look pretty cool! I'm excited to order from Han to get some different plants.