!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY...   One of my mischlings is going to be a mommy!!!!!!     For those of you who have followed my Tank of Death threads, I never thought this day would come .   But finally  FINALLY after all this time and heart ache,  One of  my mischlings  has Berried.  

I believe my tank is completely healthy now and while I love my carbon Rilis and took their procreating as "Being on the road to recovery"  I was afraid I would never see the day where my mischlings would finally start to be normal.  

I am beyond excited.   I can barely contain myself.

Of course, I found the Berried momma  to my horror after doing a large water change.   I  have not done a change in weeks wanting to keep the recovering tank as stable as possible.. finally this weekend I couldnt take it anymore..  overgrown plants and clogged intake filter.. ect.    I did a water change, filter cleaning and plant trimming.  And of course, this is when the shrimp decides to get pregnant.  She was not pregnant last night  as she is very easy to pick out.  

Anyway.. I knew you all would understand my excitement.  It is all the sweet for the hard fought battle.      I started jumping around when I saw her and my dad looked at me like I had 2 heads lol. 

For anyone out there dealing with  the slow deaths,  hang in there and don't give up!    Ill try to get a picture when the tank clears up.  

PS.   Thank you ShrimpScales.  This is one of yours .   The biggest girl you sent. 

Congratulations! I also had berried shrimp show up both yesterday and today. It's always exciting no matter how many times I've experienced it in the past. I still think it has something to do with the moon being in Waxing Gibbous phase!lol!

Congrats! Albeit i don't keep bee shrimp so my monetary losts are not as high but it is incredibly frustrating to have your shrimp die and all the more glorious when your tank finally stabilizes and the shrimp are all happy. Happy for you :)

Woohooo!! Congrats! Especially after all the heart ache and frustration! I can't wait to see pics

And yes... I've jumped around and done the 'happy dance' and it's something non-shrimpers will just never understand :)

congrats sir. i have about givin up on tb. i have had mine for just under a year down to 2 out of 7 and never breed. so i totally get how you feel. cant wait to see pics of mom and babies in a month 

I will Shrimpscales.   :)      And when I got up this morning Momma was out in front in the tank and still pregnant so I guess the babies have survived the water change and maintenance.   Not touching that tank for a month now!  No way no how. 

I noticed she has so few eggs compared to the carbons.  Is that normal for cbs/mischlings?   Or maybe its because its her first time?