Hello!

mayphly

Hey evryone! Fellow shrimp addict here. I've been on TPT for several years and have learned a lot about shrimp on that site from many of you. It's great to see an American site solely dedicated to the shrimp hobby. I've been into shrimp for the past 4 years and have about seven tanks dedicated to them. I have rcs,bd's,pfr,golden bee,crs A-sss+, bb, mischlings and tb's.I recently aquired some taiwan bees about a month ago and just discovered berried females yesterday. I recently passed of some of my  crazed addiction to my 13yr old daughter whao now has her own rcs colony. Looking forward to lurking around this site. Cheers!

post-89-0-68953600-1397746408_thumb.jpg

welcome aboard !  awesome looking shrimp mama, gats ^^.  I think that's great you got your daughter in the hobby, I hope mine pick it up as well.

Nice collection you got there, ...any planted shrimp tanks? with co2? 

Thanks for the welcome!

I have a heavily planted 12g long tank that I dose ferts and add co2 ( 1 bubble per 3 seconds ) It's been running since 2012

I keep the following in this tank

2 Red Pencil fish

4 CPD's

CPO's

Blue Diamond Shrimp

A-C grade CRS

Ramshorns & pond snails

The shrimp are thriving in this tank :)

Nice, they look pretty happy in that 12 gallon.

Gorgeous plants! They look so happy, with great contrast to the shrimp

Thanks.

Thanks, The blue diamond population has exploded and the crs are beginning to take off. :)

Happy to see you here mayphly!!! Always nice to have new member. Especially ones that are active lnowledgable and have beautiful tanks to share with all of us!!! I agree its been long overdue for a forum dedicated to shrimp in the us

Happy to see you here mayphly!!! Always nice to have new member. Especially ones that are active lnowledgable and have beautiful tanks to share with all of us!!! I agree its been long overdue for a forum dedicated to shrimp in the us

Hey! Thanks neighbor!