Blue King Kong

anti- are you able to ask where you got them from if the Blue KK are indeed neos?  Unfortunately, they kind of look like it from here.

However having said that, those are what I have been trying to get my Sapphires to look like.  If there's a true strain like that in the US, I may just give up on my Sapphires and get those!

Blue or Green shadows/taiwan bees are the lower grade, the garbage that asian breeders don't want.

Don't mix them with your normal taiwan bee's they will detiorate the quality of your shrimps.

I never had blue or green shadows and I don't want them in my breeding tanks.

Maybe one day I will buy some but I will breed them alone in dedicated tank. 

Sadly those look like Blue Dreams which are neocaridina, from what I know there is no Taiwan bee to date that have that type of coloration. From what I know Extreme Deep Blue Bolts are the only ones that get entirely blue and even that is very rare.

Sadly those look like Blue Dreams which are neocaridina, from what I know there is no Taiwan bee to date that have that type of coloration. From what I know Extreme Deep Blue Bolts are the only ones that get entirely blue and even that is very rare.

Some great pics of extreme blue bolt and extreme blue king kong are here: http://www.caridine.it/scheda-descrittiva-taiwan-bee.html

35a09331203895be399c486a5ab81195.jpg

818970023b6f1f2d9f6cbf3a971b0c8b.jpg

I have a few of them that popped up at random. I hope my TB don't degrade in color[emoji54]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is. Just for reference about the color degradation. I also have a blue hino panda. I'll have to get a descent pic of it. I keep these tb in a very low light tank. I wonder if lighting or the lack of may have something to do with this color?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk