Blue King Kong

Some people feel the blue is a thin black.

Asia people called blue bolt as blue kingkong.

Blue or Green shadows/taiwan bees are the lower grade, the garbage that asian breeders don't want.

Don't mix them with your normal taiwan bee's they will detiorate the quality of your shrimps.

I never had blue or green shadows and I don't want them in my breeding tanks.

Maybe one day I will buy some but I will breed them alone in dedicated tank. 

That is interesting that alot of "Asian" breeders don't care for them. BUT at the same time I see them being sold for more because of the demand I am assuming.

Always see them for two to three times the price.

The reason why many Asian breeder consider the Blue Jelly KK and Green Hulk as lower grade because they are extremely unstable. Those breeder have been trying to figure out why some king Kongs turn light blue or green but they have not figured it out yet. From what I heard the Green Hulk or Blue Jelly will stay green or blue in certain tanks ( By chance) but once they are transferred to another tank  there is an extremely high chance the color will slowly revert back to black if the tank parameter is optimal.

I know a few people who have experienced this. It can be very difficult to maintain the colour.

I've read in several places that green hulk tends to become black over time. I hope you succeed, garden.

• 3 years later...
On 3/27/2015 at 6:38 PM, Fábio Silva said:

Blue or Green shadows/taiwan bees are the lower grade, the garbage that asian breeders don't want.

Don't mix them with your normal taiwan bee's they will detiorate the quality of your shrimps.

I never had blue or green shadows and I don't want them in my breeding tanks.

Maybe one day I will buy some but I will breed them alone in dedicated tank. 

Fabio,  do you mean that the blue king kong caridina shrimp come from blue or green shadows? I dont find fotos of that shrimps. But i saw a guy posting a foto of a very dark blue kk