Tibee, mischling, crystal journal

Subtletanks91

Lol that's very very true, and it's not like every one keeps a detailed record of that they crossed with what and how many generations until a mutation took hold and started to breed true at what point during the line stabilization.

Alright. So I know neos mature sooner than crystals and tibees. So when do you know a male tiber is mature to breed. And when do you know hat abmale Tb is ready to breed.im asking because I would like to start the selective breeding very soon this week or next week. Also when should the female and male be removed from th breeder box. When you see that the female is berries?

So after acclimating my tb for 4-6 hours today through a slow drip, they're in my tank finally!!!!! I'm super exited to see them grow and watch them prosper. The only thing I'm worried about is one of the adult tibee females decided to terrorize them and jump on there back and then off and on again. But here they are!!!

So after acclimating my tb for 4-6 hours today through a slow drip, they're in my tank finally!!!!! I'm super exited to see them grow and watch them prosper. The only thing I'm worried about is one of the adult tibee females decided to terrorize them and jump on there back and then off and on again. But here they are!!!

post-90-0-52537300-1398917802_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-18248500-1398917906_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-03016300-1398917914_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-84023400-1398917920_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-88195300-1398917927_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-06692900-1398917955_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-08727300-1398917963_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-50240200-1398917970_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-24827200-1398917977_thumb.jpg

I was looking through my babies today and found this little guy with a black circle around a white dot on his I wanna call it thorax but that's for ants lol. It was really cool. I haven't seen that before usually the CBS I see in my tanks and in pics have lines like zebras not circles and dots. And of course some more photos of the taiwans :) I'm really excited about this purchase.

post-90-0-09206400-1399004550_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-94537800-1399004559_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-98170700-1399004567_thumb.jpg

So, I've tore everything out that had spiro algae on it. Either dipped it in peroxide or left the plants in a bag till I get free time to get rid of them. I'm cleaning one filter tomorrow. And then the other at the end of the week. And I noticed today with all the dragon stone out of the tank. All the glosso out, stauro repens out. Babies. Everywhere. Newborns. One month old. 2week old. Tibees and mischlings and crystals. Snow whites. Some I have no idea what they are yet. I'm super exited. Plus there are a drew recently berried mamas in the tank. After all the cleaning and everything is placed back in the tank. I'm going to throw in the breeder box a mama and papa and wait till she is berried. Start my breeding process. And Bryce. I may have lucked out with that trait that I want to breed for in the mid section, because I have spotted males and females in the tank that have it. Now all there is to do is breed until that is more prominent and stable.

Me?  I make rocks look like collage professors. LOL 

Modifiers are like a deck of cards.  Once you line up the cards just right, it makes a desired pattern/color.  However not all those cards are are stack up just right in all the shrimp offspring.  Only a very small portion will have them lined up correctly. 

Every time you cull the ones that don't display the trait, and breed the ones that do- you increase the chances of having the desired pattern show up again.  The more you do it, the more the increase of the desired trait showing up.  In short- a bell curve.

Make sense? :)