Tibee, mischling, crystal journal

Subtletanks91

Yeah but I know I don't have any prl. Haha the tank only has mischling crystals, and crystals that carry Snow White and golden genes. And it seems that every day a female is molting and becoming berried, the ratio of berried to non berried increases every day.

As always the day starts out as so. My daughter wakes up and slams her bottle on my head. Wake up dady boo. So I get up change her diaper, check to make sure my 25g cube lights and co2 are on and running properly. Then I move to my shrimp tank before heading out of the bedroom turn the light on and night light off, check the temperature and turn the fan off or on. Then I check to see who molted who's prego and where the babies are. To my suprise this morning, I counted a high number of what I believe to be golden or Snow White bee shrimplets. About 10-15 or so. Which is great I love diversity in my tank and being as they are all mischlings more chance for tb. Then I spotted one golden I thought to be a male. Turns out its a female, a female blue bolt mischling to be exact. I got super exited because I believe my bb, wr and one of my bkk are of mature age to breed. And all are males! Then I spot a little itty bitty thing among my mini fissidens, and it's colors were super vibrant. Everyday I find something new in this tank. For now I let it run rampid and breed until winter then start selling off culls.

post-90-0-73867200-1402549741_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-75269500-1402549748_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-39165600-1402549754_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-09721900-1402549761_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-76837400-1402549766_thumb.jpg

I don't have lids -.- all open tops. Lol. My 25 has a small riparium. My shrimp has a fan hob internal and leg raiser with light. Getting the 11 Mr aqua sometime next week delivered. I dunno how to put lids on Mr aquas

• 2 weeks later...

Look who decided to clean my finger while I was cleaning his home :) he was a very appreciative little guy today

That is a cool picture there.

The ones in the tank right now are up aqua ones I haven't put the ones from Han yet.

But thank you guys.

I wasn't really trying to scape this tank this is my moss and Buce grow out tank. With several rare mosses only one other person has.

And my shrimp breed like crazy haha

The ones that are on the glass right now are up aqua moss pads with a ceramic base and a mesh top. Attached to a suction cup airline holder. I haven't put the ones Han made in yet.

On a side now I found these two oddballs in the tank today while looking for that little wine red

post-90-0-39398700-1403812979_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-26287700-1403812985_thumb.jpg