Tibee, mischling, crystal journal

Subtletanks91

When cross breeding the color patterns on tibee and taitibee are so vast.  never know what your going to end up with

I have some that looks just lovely.... I'm so tempted to breed them and stabilize the gene, but just don't have that many tanks.

We need a warehouse Randy, and to hit the lottery so we can fund out hobby and forget about our real jobs!

I know....been praying for that for a while now. LOL

You and me both, if I win I will get you started I promise.  We can have a Ontario office and a CA office

Sounds good, likewise.... you can set up your office in Ontario, California to confuse all the potential customers ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys. Explain to me how this is possible. I will post photos ib a few minutes. I was catching some shrimp for a shipment. And spotted two abnormal things one tibee has half a pattern on its head the other half is blank. And another tibee has a white Mohawk through its head pattern with two Maro ten spots on it. Ohm I found a tibee with black eggs to :)

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm getting ready to re set up my tank. It will be cycled fully already, and I'm going to run the light for 24 hours once done with a double dose of bacter ae to create a good layer of biofilm. This should only take three days.

I have been removing wood, Buce, moss etc from the tank to prepare it for Hans shipment and another filter this week Wednesday, and I noticed something wasn't right, I am missing two blue bolts unless they are hiding extremely wells in a almost bare tank, and my surviving bkk is actually a female, and berried. This makes 7 spberried shrimp in my tank right now, so I'm hoping that the shift won't effect them to horribly much. Four are tibee and two are mischling the last is a tb, I need these babies but I don't have months to wait to re set the tanks up.

Exciting news. I isolated one pseudo tibee male. One wr male. And two mischling females f3-4 and have one berried female. So now I remove the female. And leave the tb and mischling pair in there and wait for her to be berried, throw the others in the tank.

On a very very sad note, my male trifasciata died yesterday :( he was three years old. Luckily I got one batch of fry from him since I've had him and most of the fish are 1/2 inch big one is an inch already, I'm going to be keeping a pair of them and selling the rest. But it made me super duper sad

It's ok I have fry to grow hopefully I have a male. Either way I can take them to the Lfs and trade them in for store credit, and they usually do 10-15 for each fish, I've traded in yoyo and zebra loach, angels, gbr.

Just did a re set on my tank. Bare bottom where all my buce is. Shelters and catappa bark on the substrate. Ugf. Moss ledges almost all made and set up. Cross your finger for the shrimp all parameters are the same. Doing a water change with ro later then tomorrow with blue diomand remin.