Hunter's Hall

Ch3fb0yrdee

Any hunters out there? I just picked up Monster Hunter 4U and it's consuming all my free time. Looking for hunters down to do some hunting with a newbie rank 2 lancer. [emoji16]

post-210-142852217081_thumb.jpg

Ok this title is false advertising I thought it was about hunting and we were going to talk guns and hunting. Grrr.

have a gneiss day

Hah! Just virtual hunting. BUT, I would want to experience real hunting one day. It seems fun. I already love fishing and crabbing. Hunting seems like the next natural progression.

G rank life right here!! lol

Dang... G-angsta over here. Bet your slaying those elder dragons already huh?! Help me out. [emoji16]

I love Monster Hunter! Last one I played was Tri on the Wii. Sadly I dont have a WiiU or I would play with you.

I played the original ps2 and psp versions. Never got a wii myself but the mh4u is on the 3DS. [emoji1]

I've been slaying those Kut-Ku left and right! [emoji51]

Any hunters out there? I just picked up Monster Hunter 4U and it's consuming all my free time. Looking for hunters down to do some hunting with a newbie rank 2 lancer. [emoji16]

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1428522172.134478.jpg

If you play MH 4G version (not U version), then I will play with you. LOL!!!

If not, I will save my money to get Bravely Second that will be released on the 23rd Apr. ^^ (Not sure anyone plays Bravely Default. This is the long waited by Bravely Default fan.)

Never heard of MU online. Looks pretty sick! Don't know if I can commit to another mmorpg though. Finally got over wow. I have an addictive personally so I know if I pickup something addictive as a mom rpg then it's game over for my shrimps.

I don't want to try MH4G. Isn't it in Japanese? I don't read or speak Japanese, id be at a disadvantage! You get MH4U and we can hunt. Plus, you read and speak English!

I don't want to try MH4G. Isn't it in Japanese? I don't read or speak Japanese, id be at a disadvantage! You get MH4U and we can hunt. Plus, you read and speak English!

All of my consoles are Japanese version, thus can't play US version game. -_________-"

Plus the online store that my consoles connected to only have Japanese version. -__________-!!

It's OK. I will hide here and play my Bravely Second and Xenoblade Chronicles X. LOL!!! I guess all these game names sound alien to you. (^_^")y