Shrimp King Sample Pack Review

Liberty1776

Most of the foods out of Asia though are cheap fish or squid meal fillers with soybeans and other cheap and crappy ingredients.  The German foods seem to have better quality ingredients.  I try and use the same philosophy as my own food, if I can't picture what the ingredient looks like I probably shouldn't be eating it.

Nice review. :)

"As long as its not made in China right?  Right!"

I had to laugh out loud on that one. LOL  Asia is so far advanced in the shrimping industry it shames us. LOL

Thanks, Im glad you liked the review.

And thanks for the laugh as well, a chuckle really :rolleyes:

But im talking about china IN asia.  Asia is the largest continent and has a lot of countries like Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, even Borneo <--- sound familiar? =) its the third largest island in Asia. Its where Buce mostly comes from ^^ *drool

There are a lot of products we buy thats made in china, and we all know the general consensus of the feelings toward the quality and durability of CHINESE MADE CRAP, but I havent been able to find a seller of neo shrimp from china, not one.  Wasnt it the Japanese aquaria hobbyist to be the first to put shrimp in a tank?  And I wouldnt doubt if there love for the Crystal Red Shrimp will last forever, ...I think they love the CRS because it has the same colors of their countries flag.  I know I would be all over a shrimp that was Red White and Blue !!! That would be awesome =)

I suppose one thing I have left out is that I am a combat veteran, 02-07 in the 82d Airborne.  Jumped out of perfectly good airplanes to eat the ground and go hunt bad guys with some buddies

Liberty!!!

Most of the foods out of Asia though are cheap fish or squid meal fillers with soybeans and other cheap and crappy ingredients.  The German foods seem to have better quality ingredients.  I try and use the same philosophy as my own food, if I can't picture what the ingredient looks like I probably shouldn't be eating it.

I couldnt agree with you more.  I think any ingredient that is a truly organic, free from pesticides and all that bad stuff, is gonna be a winner.

Personally, I do my best to feed my family organic, and as much NON GMO as possible. 

Not me, no sir, I Love my shrimp too much ;)

Edited by Liberty1776

Please keep this on topic, while I appreciate that everyone has opinions on politics I don't think this is the proper venue for them. 

Nice review. :)

"As long as its not made in China right?  Right!"

I had to laugh out loud on that one. LOL  Asia is so far advanced in the shrimping industry it shames us. LOL

I know they started it, but the fact that other countrys have even caught on faster then us is shamefull also! I mean its because Americans are lazy is my theory and if they cant massivly produce something fast then they want no part in it. I talked to the head of corperate PetCo in my town and her reason for not keeping shrimp despite many many demands is they cant keep them alive!! I said thats because you put them in little containers and in with fish and do you know how bad Phosphates are for shrimp!! She is like well we are also not educated and the death rate is not worth it I said well start a shrimp only tank and get educated and buy from local hobbiest and then come tell me if its "worth it" because when you do carry "cherry" shrimp they sell fast and you are charging ppl $5 for a cherry that looks brown/purple!! I wish we had Aquascaping shows like they do in europe and japan! I actually heard about 1 fish farm who decided to take all there fish out and spend millions on shrimp!! UMM yea over night they were all dead due to there stupid idea to put them in massive pool type structures they kept the same nasty fish in!! So they went out of business and now everyone in my area is afraid!!

Thanks, Im glad you liked the review.

And thanks for the laugh as well, a chuckle really :rolleyes:

But im talking about china IN asia.  Asia is the largest continent and has a lot of countries like Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, even Borneo <--- sound familiar? =) its the third largest island in Asia. Its where Buce mostly comes from ^^ *drool

There are a lot of products we buy thats made in china, and we all know the general consensus of the feelings toward the quality and durability of CHINESE MADE CRAP, but I havent been able to find a seller of neo shrimp from china, not one.  Wasnt it the Japanese aquaria hobbyist to be the first to put shrimp in a tank?  And I wouldnt doubt if there love for the Crystal Red Shrimp will last forever, ...I think they love the CRS because it has the same colors of their countries flag.  I know I would be all over a shrimp that was Red White and Blue !!! That would be awesome =)

I suppose one thing I have left out is that I am a combat veteran, 02-07 in the 82d Airborne.  Jumped out of perfectly good airplanes to eat the ground and go hunt bad guys with some buddies

Liberty!!!

I couldnt agree with you more.  I think any ingredient that is a truly organic, free from pesticides and all that bad stuff, is gonna be a winner.

Personally, I do my best to feed my family organic, and as much NON GMO as possible. 

Not me, no sir, I Love my shrimp too much ;)

I feed my shrimp organic spinach that has been boiled and also zucchini that is cooked they LOVE IT!! I heard barely straw pellets are very good and cheap since they are basically rabbit feed? The Japs sell them on Ebay by the gram for what you think is cheap however when compared to the large bags they come in its really expensive!! I found a guy from florida on eBay who sells Indian almond leaves from a farm he has that are fresh picked as they fall and you just dry them yourself!! way better then ordering from china and I noticed a huge difference in casulties and breeding!