Sulawesi w/cherries?

I've heard it, can help wjth them. For me they mostly munch on the bio film. I found using powder food helps. If you want them to pile on food you have to feed them in the evening. They don't really come hang out until it's dark. Funny thing is too they turn white in the dark.

-Chris

Yea use 8.5 so was always worried it would be to high for them. Oh my just chatted with a guy who has a tank full of yellow cheeks and white orchids. My search for yellow cheeks maybe over lol.

-Chris

I put some of the Salty Shrimp Sulawesi 8.5 in boiling water and stirred it around and then added it to a 55gal barrel and had a pump running on it for several days.  It was still cloudy.  I did a 100% water change on a tank to switch the water over and it was clouding right afterwards but it was clear by the next day.

7.5 is also cloudy.

Has anyone just added the SS to tap water? My tap is already hard with a high PH and adding the SS would still be beneficial as using it with RO water right?

Well, maybe depending on the exact parameters the tap would buffer back down to my 7.8 tap water, maybe?? What do you guys think.