Id please.

metageologist

isnt a yellow bee shrimp a yellow king kong?   that would be something if your fish store carried one!  No answer from me.  I am no good at identifying shrimp.  If have thought yellow neo too 

Looks like a Yellow Neo to me:)

I know nothing.. but I googled and the 'bees' seem to usually have the strips over their backs. Shrugs... but then again I've seen folks on FB post pics of their yellow bees and there are one with no stripes and look just like a neo to me

Thanks every one I figure it was a neo, this place does not know there shrimp. They pull all there shrimp in the same tank. But none die because they sell them so quickly. I feel bad for the buyers. There seems to be a lot of demand In my area for shrimp. But most stores don't know anything about them.

have a gneiss day

How much are they selling them for? The petco near us sells cherry shrimp for $3.00 each

Depending on grade. $3 for Petco is pretty cheap actually. I've seen Petco charge $8 per cherry shrimp before. Might be different in every store.

If you buy cherry shrimp from forum members, you could get Fire Red - Painted Fire Red for $3 each

holy cow, red cherries for $3 - $8 from an LFS / pet store? RED ?

Everything in chain stores cost crap load more.

For instance, I was at petsmart last time.

Tetra SafeStart 250mL was $24????

Heck, I can get that on Amazon for $12 with free 2 day shipping.

How much are they selling them for? The petco near us sells cherry shrimp for $3.00 each

The RCS go for about 3.00, BV 5.00 low quality very pale last time I was in. CRS they sell for 8 to 10 very low quality.

have a gneiss day