ADA Soil

Just letting you guys know if you find someone that has a bag or is willing to ship, most of the stores online will only ship UPS which runs about 25$ a bag. If you can get someone to put one in a flat rate USPS box it saves a ton on shipping. Not sure why the stores I have seen don't offer it but saves a bunch. Had Monster Aquarium send me one from NYC, was better than UPS shipping charges so I saved some money on this bag.

That is quite a bit of savings!  When I last bought Aquasoil I noticed that you got the best shipping price per bag if you bought three bags, not sure why since buying 6 was more expensive then 2 orders of 3.  This was at Aquaforest several years ago though so things may have changed.

It also all depends on locations.

Yes large flat rate for a 9L bag is best.

I've noticed 3x 9L using UPS was cheaper. Then using 3 large flat rates.

Yea it's only saves a bit if it's one bag cheaper. I can only usually afford a bag lol. Saving up until I can buy 3 next time

-Chris

i got aqua forest design to ship upsp. mind you i called them to do it cause there was a glitch getting registerd. but i got it though usps and was not all that bad considering they are in california and im in oklahoma