What bags now?

DETAquarium

It occurred to me as I was driving to work that my post might have sounded like my shrimp were packed badly.  They were obviously well packed with skill and care.  I was just mentioning the wet paper as evidence that you guys may be right about the bags not being as water tight.  

I love that video! Does the white residue inside the bag have any affect on the shrimp? This can't be good[emoji40] I wonder if you cut the bag to a shorter length if that would weaken the strength of the bags?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a good question mayphly, but I don't know who wants to test that. I purchased 50 of the 6x9 LongLife Bags.

Haha don't worry about it jadenlea. The bag I use for your order is the new kordon bag. The water tightness just does not compare to the old kordon bags where it is actually elastic. The new one just feel like a regular poly bag with some sort of elastic end to prevent shrimps from getting caught in the corner. I just got some longlife bags and it still lacks elasticity compare to old kordon but the size is just perfect. Also I feel like I can tie a stronger knot with the Long life compare to the new kordon. 

I guess I can try testing what the white residue does to the shrimps since I'm going to start using the new kordons for larger orders and Longlife for smaller orders.

That would be great, I can't imagine Kordon leaving white residue within the newer designed bags if they were to harm the contents we put in them.