Chris's Fish Room- Basement Remodel

ctaylor3737

Well,my family is gone so time to get started on the basement. I have to work a night shift tomorrow then a 4 day weekend. My family got me a 300$ Lowe's card so guess what???? I'll have enough to finish the drywall and put the ceiling up!

-Chris

It is nice to have a basement , lol.

No basements in S.Florida

Up here you have to have a basement because of how wet it is up here.

-Chris

How are those LED strip going along? I been waiting to see how it is turn out.

I'm getting to them this weekend promise! Had family in and had a hectic week. Work a night shift and then I'm locking myself in the basement for 4 days and finishing my room. Plan to have some tanks in by Monday!

-Chris

I'm getting to them this weekend promise! Had family in and had a hectic week. Work a night shift and then I'm locking myself in the basement for 4 days and finishing my room. Plan to have some tanks in by Monday!

-Chris

Just checking! No rush!

I don't want to steal chris' s thread but I have a few pictures of 24" of a single led strip from my journal.

Room Lights on led off

Posted Image

Room Lights on led on

Posted Image

Room lights off led off

Posted Image

Room lights off led on

Posted Image

Sorry Chris I hope you don't mind me posting, just trying to help out.

Chris

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Have you guys try to have one cool white and one warm white ? I am thinking of red and blue spectrum here

I was thinking about that to have a more of a typical light than the blue tint light that this one gives off.

-Chris

That's why I like daylight bulbs. Pure white for real color. A "warm yellow" or cool blue interferes with the true colors of the shrimp. That doesn't make any difference if you are not selecting though.

Now if you guys figure out a white color, I'm all ears.

I'm wanting to say that I saw a daylight led rope light.

-Chris

Still a mess but have the floor completely down, all the insulation up. Got the room clean, tomorrow probably put up the lights and finish the drywall I have to do on the back wall.

-Chris

I was going to lol. Wife wants a laundry room seperate so people won't "see her clothes" lol. It still gives me a 20x18 room. Plenty big enough. So I'm going to hide my storage barrels over there. Probably build some shelves in there for extra tanks, equipment etc. Should keep my air pump quiet. When I put in my 8ft tank to I can put my filters there