Auction

So we had our yearly auction in Central New York here was the deals I got!

Livestock

20 Blue Pearls- 6$ labeled as 10 tons of babies.

2- 10g tanks 3$ each

Breeding pairs Kilis 3$

1-Green Dragon Pleco $4

2-Red Marbled Pleco $5

6 Red Crystal shrimp: $7

10 Sunkist Bees: 8$ why not lol. Like the colors.

There was a lot of good pairs but, didn't have tanks setup.

Axolotl was selling for $6-10. Almost bought, one but didn't want to kill it.

Plants

Softball Java moss: 3$

4 Large Anubias Nana: $2 each

Flame moss: 3$ large portion

Christmas Moss

Lots of subwassertang

Java Ferns: $1 a bag, needle leaf also.

Misc.

2: 10G tanks, $3 each was dirty no one wanted cleaned up awesome.

30g long W stand $15

Food went for $2 a decent jar.

Probably missing stuff lol, just wanted to point out worth going to these. Met a lot of great people to!

-Chris

Didn't make it until 6pm was only like 20 people left. Tyhey had 6 tables left. Yea,got 6 decent red crystals for 8$ very few bidders at the end. I stayed till 10

-Chris

They are brackish shrimp, can keep them in anything really but won't breed. I've bred them before but not worth the effort. Bright orange though. They are just orange bees

-Chris

sunkist bee is probably what used to be Propinqua. they are great shrimp. i had some that lived 2 years and got huge, about 2.5 inches and the size of endlers lol. yes they need the same breeding as amano shrimp so not many have had luck doing it. but nice shrimp. they will how ever lose the bright orange as they get older. they will end up more of brownish redish color. i have pics some where if you want to see them as adults

Very nice,I always liked killis but had trouble getting the water peramiters right. Do you know what species? Also they are having the national killi convention in syracuse this year.

Have a gniess day. -Scott

Very nice,I always liked killis but had trouble getting the water peramiters right. Do you know what species? Also they are having the national killi convention in syracuse this year.Have a gniess day. -Scott

I'll post it when I get home, they said it's the easy beginner killi. I really have never seen one. Figured I would try them, I'll have to go. When is it?

Fudulopanchax Gardneri killifish

-Chris

Great deals , killies can become 'addictive' just like shrimp.

They are very pretty fish, that convention I linked is very serious lol hard to, even sell there

-Chris

Those are great Killies

I couldn't make it this year, but a friend bought a few things for me

He bought me a trio of blue gularis, I already had a pair, but he was able to get the "trio" for $1 because the male had died in the bag. So I got to add 2 females to my pair

I heard that overall prices were pretty good for both buyers and sellers (prices were high in the beginning) 

OH yea, all the auctions I go too... if you are willing to stay till the end there are a ton of $1 items, however some of the fish aren't in the greatest of conditions at that point, but still there are deals to be had

They all do pretty good just gotta get them in good water. All ours made it great.

-Chris