mosura king kong ?

Hi

I have some questions. I am kinda new to shrimps, as i understand mosura is the white body pattern, if i mix a CRS SSS with a black king kong, would i get some offspring with mosura tb gene?

if i breed the offspring back with a kingkong would it give a % of mosura king kong ?

correct me if i am wrong.

And my second question is, do you keep crs with tbs ?

i have a 30liter tank with pinto tibees / TBs (king kong extreme, bluebolt and pandas), 2 snowwhite shrimps and 3 SSS mosura CRS.

My end goal is to get mosura kingkongs, pintos and mosura shadows..

what would you guys do, should i remove something ?

please help me out.

For Blue Mosura King Kong Greenteams way is the way to go but for white Mosura King Kong just go with Black Pandas x Black Pandas or any King Kongs with more white coverage and start selective breeding from there but it will take a very long time.

For Blue Mosura King Kong Greenteams way is the way to go but for white Mosura King Kong just go with Black Pandas x Black Pandas or any King Kongs with more white coverage and start selective breeding from there but it will take a very long time.

That's not true.

Panda doesn't have the gene to get Mosura KK.

It need hino/no-entry and above to reach Mosura KK.

Based on the infor from Chris's #2 shrimp keepers/breeders.

So I guess first need to cross with Mosura CRS, then F1 mischling x KK to get more white KK offspring.

would mosura mischling x bkk work?

Not sure about Mosura mischling.

So I will start with Mosura CRS to be sure.

Actually the breeder which I originally got my King Kongs was mixing all different patterns shadow KK and let them breed naturally.  therefore, if mine are cross breed with each other, the chances of getting Mosura are pretty random.  Of course, selective breeding with more blue body would help getting Mosura eventually, but it will take a long time.  therefore, I would suggest to get some shadow mosura to start with, u will get few of them in F1 if u get lucky.  11011298_10153078904009398_8986451791803