Salty gh kh+ for endlers?

Elo500

I was noticing some use salty gh kh+ for neos which have similar requirements as livebearers. Would there be any problems using it for fish like endlers?

They sell some fish versions of remineralizers as well but their one for GH/KH for fish looks the same as the shrimp one.  They may put some different minerals in but it raises GH/KH in the same ratio (1/.5) and they both have the same dosing instructions.  You can see some of their other products here.  I place orders with them everyone other month or so and can special order you something if you are willing to wait till my next order.

no idea, I will try and find out though.

Glad to hear it can be used for fish too. Has anyone tried the black water powder for a South American tank? Any advantage over capita leaves and peat?

Thanks

Heard back from the manufacturer.  The Easy Filter Powder is totally safe for shrimp.  The difference between the shrimp and fish mineral products are "the one contains little bit more minerals for shrimp, the other more minerals for fish."....so it sounds like they are basically the same thing.

no worries, next time I place an order from them I will try and remember to get a few of them as well.