Ladyshrimpers!

linda.m.amundsen.1

Count me in as a lady shrimpkeeper and the world tour! I've had RCS for a couple of years, and a few Amanos in various tanks for about half that long. My first foray into crystals has had its ups and downs but I'm not ready to give up yet.

Hey count me in as a lady shrimpkeeper :) I have been keeping shrimp for almost a year. i started with a few cherrys when i owed guppies and than did my research and in january i dove into keeping mischlings. I now have Mischlings, Yellow neos, carbon rilis, green jade culls, Tibees, mk breed red wine, CRS culls and i have Pintos, ruby red, BB on the way(hoping monday they will be here lol) My 4yr old sister loves coming over and asks questions about my shrimp tank and likes seeing the berried mommas and asks about their food. Its cute lol. and i had my 14yr old brother looking at different shrimp online with me one night and thought they were pretty cool looking. hoping to have 2 future shrimpers lol. 

Count me in! I been keeping shrimp for 7 month. The first time I saw shrimp was a tv show about crs. The person was showing how to set up a tank and to grade them. He spoke Marian. He is the largest supplier in China or Taiwan. He the owner of you crs center corp then I became interest and start to study them I didn't get into shrimp until I saw Christina Ha video. Then I went to buy food for my puppy which now he is a adult I saw the dollar per gallon sale and plus other other day I won 50 dollar gift card to anywhere and some pet stuff fish stuff and dog stuff. So I thought why not give it a try at it so I brought my first ever 20 g tank it also my very first tank other than my betta tank. At that time I found this forum with some amazing people help to set up my tank but unfortunately my colony of Orange rili fail so I turn that tank to guppy tank until recently I start to give it another try so I brought a small tank at eBay for a great price to start off my painted grade cherry tank. I can't wait until Thursday for the shrimp to come hopefully it arrive safety worry a bit since the shrimp is coming from Hawaii

Here the 2.5 g I was talking about

post-1079-0-48820300-1440526293_thumb.jp

Hello Cindygao, when you say the shrimp are coming from Hawai are they actual cherry shrimp or opae ula!  This is the

tiny red shrimps that live in Hawai volcanic rocks.  If this is what you are getting they will need more than regular tank

parameters to keep them happy and alive.   If its just regular cherry shrimps then you should not need a lot of fancy

equipment etc as Cherry shrimps are virtually indestructible  LOL

I just from them for the price plus they said it painted red shrimp mix in it so I couldn't resist the painted red cherry. Got my order and it baby or mini adult the color is amazing for a baby it definity will look like a painted red when they grow up

Hello ladies! Please, count me in! I keep shrimps since May. So far only RCS (just got 2nd bunch of babies from my original parents) but I hope soon will get some CRS and/or something else.