Bates motel

Subtletanks91

Anyone else here watch and love this tv show? There are several other I watch but this is one I'm into right now.

How about lost girl. Orange is the new black. American horror story. Etc etc. I love netflix and late night lol

I love "Tanked" on Friday nights, if you like aquatics. These guys are custom tank designers and do some amazing work.

Red dwarf? What's that

I used to watch tanked all the time. But it got old there funny but I don't agree with some of the techniques used. There's another one called ultimate or master tanks something like that. That was an awesome show.

I like mystery SciFi horror and historical movies. My fiance rolls her eyes when I go to redbox and pick out Hercules lol. Its kinda funny

Anyone else here watch and love this tv show? There are several other I watch but this is one I'm into right now.

How about lost girl. Orange is the new black. American horror story. Etc etc. I love netflix and late night lol

Oh yea,been getting into Bates motel still got to watch the finale yet. Its intriguing, twisted and dramatic all in one.

-Chris

My wife and I just started watching Bates Hotel a week or so ago as well and really like it!  Is lost girl on Hulu or Netflix?  I used to watch it before we ditched cable.

Yeah lost girl is on netflix, there's where I go at night when I get off work and watch tv shows for hours before bed. Or play games either or goat love ps4 haha

I'll have to find that Bryce.

I liked the most recent American Horror Story, hadn't watched the previous seasons though. (I know they're available, just haven't gotten there yet) I'll have to look into this Bates Motel thing now too.

And I have to snort at your autocorrect/typos, Subtle... I'm really wondering how that goat love ps4 works. ;)

ETA: the only other shows I tend to make time for are Walking Dead and Game of Thrones, but I do look forward to those. Enough that I haven't really said anything lately when my bf threatens to cut our cable, even though I'm the one usually vocally *in favor* of getting rid of all the excess expense, hassle, and channels... They got me hooked, and now I don't like the idea of having to wait to get my episodes. Maybe after this season of GoT... So spoiled.

Lol yes. My iPad does that and my phone sometimes, I love how far technology has come but at the same time I would rather have a keyboard where I can hit the keys and not worry about hitting the wrong letter haha. But the goat loves the ps4 :) it was his Xmas present from his fiancé lol.

I haven't seen got but I love walking dead. That a pretty amazing show

I dumped cable about 6-9 months ago and we just have Hulu and Netflix and I don't really miss it.  There are a few of my USA shows (white collar and suits) that are only available on your computer with Hulu so I don't end up watching those anymore but that is it! 

My wife and I just started watching Bates Hotel a week or so ago as well and really like it! Is lost girl on Hulu or Netflix? I used to watch it before we ditched cable.

I did the same for awhile but found out it w as cheaper for the bundle here than just getting internet.

-Chris

+1  They just came out with a new episode..um...the year before last?  Anyway, the network is supposed to pick it up again and scuttlebutt has it that it may be on again in 2015.

The British episodes series run a little funny.  In America we have half a year for new episodes, then hiatus for the rest of the year.  British skip every other year to shoot and then show the episodes all year long.

season 10 is the referred to season I think.  The running gag since it never happened.  They had the special of coming back to earth and seeing that people thought they were just a tv show instead of "real" and referred to the season 10 as the previous wrap up (that never happened.)

One episode after that was another trial to see if they would be accepted by the old fanbase, and it got rave reviews. So, they decided to tentatively bring it back.  :)

"Red Dwarf originally aired on BBC Two between 1988 and 1999, before Dave revived the show with the Back to Earth specials in 2009."

Red Dwarf series 11 to air late 2015, says Danny John-Jules