WTB: True Amanos

00camaro16

So, my 6 gallon has an algae problem. While I am figuring out how the stop the growing I would like to put a few Amano shrimp in there. I did buy a few from my LFS, they ordered them in for me, but I am kind if doubting they were real ones. They had some of the markings typical, but not all. They ended up dying before I got my parameters fixed (should be good now)

Anyone here sell, or know someone who does sell good healthy amanos? I wouldn't be able to buy them right away, but have to budget them in somewhere so if someone does pm me please include price and shipping. I am looking for 6ish pending price, and would be about 2-3 weeks until I could order, also pending price.

Anyone consider renting theirs out lol?

Chris

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so $15 shipping is what it is... looks like I'll wait to order them for when I order the 15ish or so tiger as-well so its only one large shiping charge. I think oblong has both, I'm not sure you do Soothing (you have tigers but not amanos if I remember right)

• 3 weeks later...

ok, so $15 shipping is what it is... looks like I'll wait to order them for when I order the 15ish or so tiger as-well so its only one large shiping charge. I think oblong has both, I'm not sure you do Soothing (you have tigers but not amanos if I remember right)

Didn't see this before, I can probably get you some. They are 3$ a piece. I think. You still looking?

-Chris